My name is Jake Dodge and I am the 1st through 5th-grade Principal at Wahpeton Elementary School. Our school consists of over 70 faculty and staff and 430 students.
Wahpeton Elementary Principal
“Inspiring learners to be successful in a changing world.”
Our vision is to achieve success through student-centered learning supported by positive relationships with students, staff, parents, school, and community. We will accomplish this by focusing on:
- 21st Century Skills (4C,s) Creativity, Critical Thinking, Collaboration, Communication
- Co-curricular and extracurricular opportunities
- Learning enriched with technology
- Ensuring high performing faculty and staff
We will be an exceptional school district which provides opportunities for all students to achieve high levels of success while being contributing members of our society.
The Wahpeton Public School District values:
Our Strategic Focus
The Wahpeton Public Schools will achieve its mission, vision, and values through the fulfillment of its Strategic Plan. The following strategic initiatives, goals and objectives will guide our efforts as we are “Inspiring learners to be successful in a changing world.”
- Academic Engagement
- School Climate and Culture
III. Resource Management and Planning
- Continuous Improvement and Accountability